Vision & Strategy¶
Vision & strategy is defined by the Project Leader, Core Team and Community members.
If you would like to suggest new tool, process, feel free to submit a PR to this section of the documentation.
We use GitHub as the main tool to organize the community work and everything that happens around Sylius. Releases, bug reports, feature requests, roadmap management, etc. happens on this platform.
If you are not sure about your issue, please use Slack to discuss it with the fellow community members before opening it on GitHub.
Since stable Sylius release, we use milestones to mark the lowest branch an issue or a PR applies to. For example, if a bug report is marked with 1.0 milestone, the related bugfix PR should be opened against 1.0 branch. Then, after this PR is merged, it would be released in the next 1.0.x release.
Learn more about the The Release Process.
Pull Request Checklist¶
Before any PR is merged, the following things need to be confirmed:
- Changes can be included in the upcoming release.
- PR has been approved by at least 1 fellow Core Team member.
- PR adheres to the PR template and contains the MIT license.
- PR includes relevant documentation updates.
- PR contains appropriate UPGRADE file updates if necessary.
- PR is properly labeled and milestone is assigned if needed.
- All required checks are passing. It is green!
Certain PRs can only be merged by the Project Lead:
- BC Breaks
- Introducing new components, bundles or high level architecture layers
- Renaming existing components
- If in doubt, ask your friendly neighborhood Project Lead